Livorno, May 25th 2018
INFORMATION FOR THE INTERESTED PARTIES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE EFFECTS OF THE GDPR REGULATION (EU) N. 2016/679, RELATIVE TO THE PROTECTION OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 13 of Regulation (EU) n. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with reference to the treatment of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data (General Data Protection Regulation, of following, also, "Regulation" or "GDPR" and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC, we inform you that the personal data voluntarily provided by E-Repair S.r.l.U. (hereinafter also, "the Company" or "E-REPAIR") will be processed in compliance with current legislation on the protection of personal data and, in any case, of the principles of confidentiality which the Company's activity is inspired by. About that, E-Repair S.r.l.U., with registered office in via dei Pelaghi, 306 - 57124 Livorno (LI), as Data Controller of personal data pursuant to the Regulation (GDPR) EU 679/2016 applicable from 25 May 2018 and Applicable law (from now on referred to collectively as "Applicable Law") recognizes the importance of protecting personal data and considers their protection as one of the objectives main activities.
1. Type of data processed
The Company is the data controller of the personal data communicated by the User to the writer and They include:
- Personal identification data: name and surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank and payment references, communicated by you.
2. Purpose of the processing
The personal data you have made available to the Company may be used and exchanged with any a means, including, without limitation, mail, Internet, telephone, E-mail, MMS, SMS from Italy or from abroad (also from countries not belonging to the European Community, in compliance with the law in force) by the Company, for:
- the management of the negotiation and of the agreed service, or to finalize the sales contract of products and services provided by the company,
- the general management of the customer and supplier relationship
- the management of mandatory accounting and tax requirements;
- the planning of activities;
- Access and exchange of orders, delivery notes, invoices;
- Collection and exchange of data relating to goods in storage with us waiting to be processed, in the working phase or ready to be shipped;
- provide you and / or send you general information, information or advertising material;
- carry out commercial communications, including interactive communications, to purchase its products of E-Repair for the sale of E-Repair products;
- send you information relating to goods and services provided by E-Repair;
- to receive the company newsletter, if you have activated this service;
- To exercise the rights of the Owner, for example the right to defend in court
3. Processing methods
Your personal data will be processed using suitable paper, electronic and / or telematic, manual tools with logic strictly related to the purposes described above and, in any case, in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data. The data will also be processed according to the principles of correctness, loyalty and transparency established by the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data and protecting the confidentiality of the person concerned through technical and organizational security measures to ensure an adequate level of security.
4. Provision of data and consequences of a possible refusal
The provision of your personal data is optional. However, the processing of functional data for the fulfillment of these obligations is necessary for the correct management of the relationship and the conferment is mandatory to carry out the aforementioned purposes. Any non-communication or incorrect communication of one of the mandatory information may cause the Holder to be unable to do so of the treatment to guarantee the congruity of the treatment.
5. Categories of recipients of personal data
Within the Company, your personal data, and members of the Company may become aware of it board of directors or other administrative body and, in any case, the manager of the protection of personal data (DPO), the Managers and persons in charge of processing personal data designated by the Company in the performance of their duties, such as office staff administrative, commercial, accounting, repair laboratories, shipping and warehouses. In pursuance of the aforementioned purposes, the Company may also make use of the following categories of subjects who can also learn about your personal data: qualified individuals who provide the Company with services or services instrumental to the aforementioned purposes, the subjects and companies eventually called to manage and / or participate in the management and / or maintenance of our sites internet and electronic and / or telematic tools; parent, subsidiary and / or investee companies for administrative accounting purposes; credit institutions; credit recovery company; society of credit insurance; professionals and consultants - companies operating in the transport sector, a customers and / or suppliers of the Data Controller, for example if they have to cooperate with these parties for the purposes of provision of services; any other person to whom the data must be communicated based on an express provision of law. Your personal data will not be subject to disclosure.
Your personal data may eventually be transferred abroad, in accordance with what required by current legislation, also in countries not belonging to the European Union where the Company possibly pursue its own interests. Transfer to non-EU countries, in addition to cases where this is guaranteed by Decisions of Adequacy of the Commission, is carried out in order to provide Guarantees appropriate and appropriate pursuant to articles 46 or 47 or 49 of the GDPR.
6. Criteria used for data storage
The data concerning you will be kept for a period of time no longer than necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are processed, or for the entire duration of the relationships established contractual agreements and also subsequently for the fulfillment of all legal obligations as well as for future commercial purposes. In any case, should you request that you no longer wish receive any information from the Company, may request that your contact be promptly canceled, in the terms provided by the GDPR regulation.
7. Rights of the interested party
In detail, the interested party has the right to:
- receive confirmation of the existence of the data and access their content (access rights);
- revoke the consent previously given, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before revocation;
- ask the Data Controller for access, modification, updating and rectification (right of rectification);
- the cancellation ("Right to the Withholding") of personal data or the limitation of data processing personal data concerning him or to oppose their processing;
- Oppose the processing (right of opposition);
- lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data if it considers its rights have been injured.
- Contact the Data Protection Officer (DPO - Data Protection Officer);
- Request the updated list of data processing managers.
- Receive an electronic copy of the Data concerning you, when such Data have been returned in the context of the contract and request that such Data be transmitted to another owner of processing (right to data portability).
To exercise these rights, the interested party may contact the Data Controller by sending one communication:
- Or via registered letter A.R. to: E-Repair S.r.l. via dei Pelaghi, 306 57124 Livorno (LI)
In contacting us, the interested party must make sure to include his / her name, e-mail / postal address and / or phone number (s) to make sure your request can be handled correctly.
8. Data controller and responsible for the processing of personal data
FORMULA OF ACQUISITION OF THE CONSENT OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The undersigned concerned, having acquired the information of the Data Controller, expresses his consent to the processing and communication of personal data classified as personal for the purposes and duration specified in the information.
Stamp and signature of the person concerned